Pages

Thursday, May 01, 2008

My Sweet Little Boy

I was laying on the couch this morning, only half awake, while Hayden watched Sesame Street. I stayed up too late last night, then didn't sleep well, so I was exhausted.

I think I closed my eyes for a little bit, because I opened them to Hayden gently laying his favorite Nana Blankie across me. Then he brought me his stuffed Elmo, then his Spiderman pillow. He tucked them in real good. Then, Hayden leaned in to give me a kiss. I puckered up and waited for it. He pushed my head down and kissed my forehead, patted me on the head, then walked away.

You can all say it now, "awwwwwwww". Seriously- I love this little boy! What a cutie.

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

Ahh I love his sweet gentle side.

Kirby and Logan Hoffer said...

aww so sweet! Zaiden has started sharing his food its super cute, especially as he used to hoard his food

Callie said...

Ahhh...how sweet! What an great little boy! Just shows how great a mom you are...he's impersonating what he's seen you do! :)

Amelia said...

That is the sweetest thing ever.. it just shows how much kindess children have in there hearts... hopefully the world will never take that away from him ;)

Hopeful in Washington said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews