Pages

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Toilet Bowl Funeral

How do you kill 3 goldfish in less than 24 hours? I have know idea. Looks like we're going to Walmart again, today.

Rest in Peace little feeshies... you didn't even have names yet. :(

4 comments:

Sam and Kurtis said...

That has to be some sort of record. But then again gold fish arent' the most heardy fish. Maybe you should try a beta or some guppies...

Callie said...

Wow...that's talent! Did you treat the water? Maybe there were too many chemicals (chlorine, etc) in the water. Better luck with the next batch. I agree with Sam...try a Beta...those things live through just about anything!

...Laura... said...

Kelsey asked if I had put drops in the water. I didn't know you needed to! I did use filtered/purified water. I've had fish quite few time over the years and have just used filtered, and it's been okay. But I guess they weren't gold fish... I suppose I'll have to buy something better. Poor Hayden was so sad when I took them away!

Samantha Fife said...

You also have to ease them into the water.... like open the bag they came in slowly so it doesn't shock them. It should take about an hour per fish or something like that to get them into the new bowl.

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews