I had a lovely conversation with a random passer-by today. This is how it went, to the best of my remembering skills.
Random guy is walking toward my house as I'm standing in the front yard with Hayden. We'll call this random guy, 'Jerk Face'. Hayden starts pointing and getting excited over his doggie, so we say hi, then carry on with our life.
Jerk Face takes two steps on to our grass and his doggie squats.
Me: "Hey, I'd appreciate it if you didn't let your dog poop in my yard."
Jerk Face: gives blank look, shrugs, and keeps standing there.
Me: "I have a little boy ( I nod to Hayden), so I really don't like dogs pooping in my yard, because he'll play with it."
Jerk Face: "Well, I don't carry bags with me"
Me: In shock as he continues to let the dog poop, right in front of me... "Umm.... that's really rude, you should carry bags with you when you walk your dog.... and maybe not let him poop in MY YARD."
Jerk Face: "Oh well. It's too late now"... He walks away.
My jaw dropped as I looked at my dumbfounded neighbor witness. What could I do? Nothing. I examined the damage. It was nasty. It'll have to wait until morning before it's able to be picked up.
WHAT THE....... SERIOUSLY??...... WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?????
10 comments:
Wow. What a jerk. I wonder if you can report him for anything? Oh, and I love the Dirk Pillow! What a great things for Hayden to hang on to!
Oh no he didn't! "Jerk Face" is a much nicer name than I'd use for this moron! That's rude to an incredible degree. People suck sometimes.
I don't know what I would have done? Did you see where he lived? I would totally report him.... to who? Hmm, I would have been just as speechless!
You need to take that poo & put it in a paper bag and light it on fire on his front porch! He he he Or just place it on his front porch.
The problem is, I have NO idea who this guy is, or where he lives. There's really nothing I can do about it.
Wow.. the nerve, some people are unbelievably rude and have not a care in the world but themselves, he obviously lives in your neighborhood, track him down and put the dog poo in his mail box... with a note saying you found a bag :)
Nothing makes me angrier than dog poop... nothing.
Do you sometimes think if you and I lived by each other we would be best friends?
Oh my heck! I would have flipped! Our neighbor's dog poops on our yard, and Josh just flips the poop onto their yard/porch. But, since you don't know the guy - Geeze! It just grosses me out!
Lars said you should have picked it up and thrown it at him- you can always wash your hands.
Post a Comment