Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Silly Old Hayden

I found some silly pictures of Hayden last night. These were taken in March. I've been so busy preparing for a yard sale, and to leave town, so I've really had nothing interesting to post about, so I thought I'd share his cuteness. Don'tyoulikemyrunonsentence?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need to keep pictures of him like this forever. So when he is a teenager and I want to strangle him. I can look at these and calm down.

Montana Brandts said...

He is so cute! I love goffy pictures, they will be nice for a wedding video someday! How fun!

Kelsey said...

Ha ha I have to laugh at Dirk's comment!

Callie said...

Isn't it amazing how much work goes into preparing for an extended trip to MT?!?! Oh my goodness, our trip is three weeks away and I feel like it is going to take me that long to get organized and ready to go!

The Nester said...

He is a DOLL and now I am sad to see him because my youngest will be a big man 7 year old who eats more than me in a few weeks.

Change of subject:

You have done it now. You will forever rue the day that you gave me a computer/photography tip because now I will be nipping at your heals asking "what do I do with all of my photos, my startup disk is full. how do you store your photos on your computer where you can easily access them" and other probably really obvious annoying questions like that.

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews