HOW DID HE KNOW????? Seriously, I hadn't even mentioned I was making cookies and they were smelling oh so yummy in the oven! I asked him how he knew cookies, and he said, because of the "mmmmmmmmmm"! What a crazy psychic person. Apparentally I don't use an elongated "mmmmmmmm" for anything but fresh baked cookies.
He wanted me to share.
Here you go Dirky. I'm pretty sure I make the best cookies ever, so if any of the rest of you want to share, just look at the picture for a few seconds and I'm sure you'll start to taste them in your mouth.
4 comments:
Is that the recipe of the cookies you had made while I was there cause I want that one! oh so yummy! If I didn't have peanut butter bars to munch on right next to me, I might be really really jealous, but instead I'm only really jealous :)
"mmmmmmmm" you should send some of those this way they look way to good to tease us with the pic. I"m pretty jealous that you and Hayden get to enjoy those with out the rest of us that get to drool over your picture.
So not fair...I want cookies now.
That's funny! You two are perfect for each other!
Post a Comment