Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

What We Did Today

I hope you all had a good Memorial Day Holiday. What did you do today?
This is what we did...





I caught Hayden sitting on the table, eating his snack, and watching 'Cars'.




















He practiced his numbers in his new outfit.














Hayden played cars on Joe's new deck, while we waited for dinner to cook.

















We had a very yummy bbq, complete with delicious flank steak, potato salad, fruit salad, very yummy corn on cob, and chips. Hayden shared his chips with Daddy.













We watched 'American Gladiators' and snuggled with Daddy blankie.














Our Memorial Day '08 Family photo.


We Love you, Daddy!





1 comment:

Callie said...

Ahh...I love the last photo! :) What a great idea...I'll definitely have to keep that one in mind some day down the road.

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews