Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Heels

Just a few minutes ago I was busy, working away on some finances. I kept hearing a weird pounding sound on the wood floors, accompanied by a few thumps and crying, but then again, some more pounding. I, being busy working on budgets, paid no attention. When I finished up, I went to get Hayden ready for bed, and found this.




















He was really good at walking and running around in heels!


Well.... maybe he needs a little more practice.

















He was quite proud of himself, and found it sooooo funny. What a goofball.


p.s... don't you love the horrible mis-matched outfit? It was his 4th of the day, and I was too lazy to wander into my bedroom to get him matching clothes from the clean laundry pile that's been waiting for too long to be folded.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Yes he is a goofball but a cute one. I just have to laugh at this- so funny Hayden. I'm sure Dirk didn't appreciate this post much. He he

Montana Brandts said...

Wow! That is hillious! Kailey does that all time with my shoes, and it is never just the plain shoes...it has to have some kind of heal on it! And then, she can't walk in two of them, so she only wears one! It makes a great sound on the floor....plunk...plunk....plunk! It's awesome! He is so cute! I love it!

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews