Pages

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Finished Product

I finished my hutch today! I think it looks great. The back board is beige. I'm still deciding if I'm in love with that or not. If I decide to change it, it's really easy to pop off and just paint it black or whatever other color I might pick. I could even repaint it for the seasons! Ha Ha, just kidding. I still haven't put the hinged secretary door on, because it's still drying. I'm happy with how it turned out, and I'm happy I won't be standing outside in the sweltering sun, painting anymore!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!

Kelsey said...

it looks awesome Laura, great job!

Anonymous said...

Really nice Laura! You've been busy!

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews