ONE (busy, crazy, silly, fun, loud, energetic, exhausting, adventurous, lazy, creative, fulfilling) DAY AT A TIME
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Pool Time!
The swimming pool at Ft. Sam is now open! It's a nice big lap pool with water slides, and a great, partly shaded kiddie pool. The best part is, it's free! We went today and had a lot of fun. Hayden got daring and wanted to swim in the big pool, so we practiced having him on his belly while I held him. He also got real good at climbing in and out of the kid pool, and had lots of fun jumping in and splashing.



This blog is about:
Hayden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.
9 comments:
well at least he isn't hydrophobic like I am.
I want to go swimming!!! Our pool isn't quite warm enough yet for me to take Kaden in. Plus, even if I did take him in, I wouldn't get to really swim myself...just bop up and down with him. Sigh...maybe later this summer when we get back I can have someone come over and watch Kaden while I swim.
I love the last picture of Hayden with his hands up in the air. Adorable! He's so stinking cute! Yay for free pools!
Gosh, you can't beat free! Yea for summertime!
Just remember that if you get too hot and want to go swimming when you're Provo, give me a call and we can go at my complex.
I'm glad he's a little swimmer! Can't wait to see him.
I am impressed with how much you update! It makes it fun for me to always check back to your blog :-) Also, a few posts down.... I am glad that I am not the only person who gets nervous when my husband drives. It is Kyle's biggest pet peeve with me, but that is one area where it is hard to think anyone can know better than you how to drive~!! Glad I am not alone! :-)
I wish we had a FREE pool! I am just so impressed with how fun of a mom you are. Hayden is a lucky little guy.
Laura - your little boy is getting so big. Isn't summertime so much fun? Thanks for the tip with the humidifier - I am going to actually try it tonight so we'll see how things go!
Walmart of all places. In the toy section, it's fisher price. It's actually a little mp3 player that plays nursery rhymes but the headphones work with the ipod as well. I think it was like 8 bucks for the whole thing...
Post a Comment