Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

You Know You're a Mom, When...

You willingly stick ugly little Diego and friends, puffy foam stickers all over yourself, just so you can walk through Walmart for 30 minutes without a 2 yr old boy screaming at the top of his lungs.

You know you are a mom, when you are proud of yourself for having this amazing idea that finally worked, and make a mental note to always have ugly foam stickers available in your purse (ahem... mini diaper bag).

You know you are a mom, when you look around at other's strange looks and glances, hoping you'll see someone giving you a funny look, for being so fashionable.

And you know you're a mom when your mirror is so smeared with little boy hand prints, that you can't even get a clear shot, yet you don't care, because you'd rather have an ugly picture, then pull out the Windex and clean.

4 comments:

Kirby and Logan Hoffer said...

Lol Love it! when Kieona was about 2 years old I let her drag this GINORMOUS baby doll into the store with us, it was bigger than she was at the time, just so I would have a temper tantrum throwing little girl on my hands!

Amelia said...

This is great Laura... I love reading your blogs, they are all so truthfull and it shows me what being a good mommy is all about :)

Montana Brandts said...

That is awesome! I will have to keep that idea in mind! I am always looking for ways to keep Kailey happy while shopping! I just read your post on my blog and obvioulsy you have been posting too much because I just can't keep up! I did leave a long post a little while ago on one of your posts, but I don't remember which one it was! And, our lives have been a little busy/crazy lately so I have been neglecting my blog and my blogging buddies, so I appoligize! And, most definetly I would love to see you! When are you coming? We have a busy couple of weeks coming up! We are going to be out of town the weekend of the 30th of May, and the next weekend after that...the 5th of June we will be heading to Montana! So, just let me know your plans and we will see if we can figure something out! You are awesome! And, sorry I haven't been around for a while, I will try to do better, I promise! Talk to you later!

Carol said...

you are so funny. I have let karlie put a sticker on my forehead before and forgot it was there at the checkout the Lady look at me so weird and I thought what is your Problem you have a nose ring and Purple hair and Huge hole in your ear. then I went to the car and put her in her seat and she pealed it off. I laughed at myself and thought Oh!

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews