Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

My Little Artist

Just to make up for the lack of posts last week, I will share with you some artwork of Hayden's. I've been meaning to scan it in to the computer for a while now, and I finally got around to it! I plan on getting them all published in a photo book so I can keep them all without all the bulk. This book probably won't be made for another year, when I get enough of his art saved. I'll be sure to share it when it is finally made.

Hayden practicing his name, and his first time writing "Mom" "Dad" and "Ginny"

Hayden colored this all on his own! I am so impressed with his attention to color and staying in the lines! You can tell the people were the last to be colored, as he was getting tired and impatient by then! At the bottom he spelled out the word 'draw' as "JRAW" then I tried to teach him it was spelled with a "D" so he added the two D's. He's getting really good at sounding words out. He really does pronounce the word as "jraw".

Another coloring where he did a great job staying in the lines!

He traced his own hand and drew hearts all by himself for the first time and gave it to me as a valentine.

This is his second drawing of a crane. The first he drew for his aunt Paula and sent it to her, but he liked it so much, he wanted one for himself. It is a big red crane with brown and yellow wheels, brown smoke, a yellow arm, and a red bucket claw.

This is his grocery list he made for me, hoping I'd pick all this up from the store while he was at school.  The top two lines say "danimals" the next line down says "candy" and the bottom says "chocolate"



Minnie Mouse

I love how he writes my name :)

Daisy Duck

Daisy Duck again

Minnie Mouse again


Mickey Mouse

He traced his hands himself
Here is some of his most recent artwork.

No comments:

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews