Pages

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

A Great Discovery

Okay, so the title of this post my be a bit ridiculous, but this info I'm about to share entertained me with google/images searches for a good ten minutes!.... (edit... I kept blogging while discovering... you'll see at the end...)

I just discovered these two are different people! I've been seeing the previews for the Roommate and thinking it was Lyla from Friday Night Lights x2 (aka Minka Kelly)... Dirk kept swearing it wasn't so I had to look it up and prove him wrong.... Okay, so I was wrong... but when I looked up the movie, I saw the name Leighton Meister and thought it was Lyla and was all like, "see, it's Leighton Meister... that's Lyla... ... but I was wrong... Leighton is actually Blair from Gossip Girl... Okay, so yeah, it totally makes sense to me now, but for the last few weeks I've been thinking they were the same person. They do look quite a lot alike, don't they?


While I'm at it... last year I had the same problem with the two cute redheads whom for the longest time I thought was actually one person starring in a LOT of movies at the same time. I still can't figure the two of them out. I always guess wrong. Hollywood people confuse me!


So after we discussed that Isla is definitely the cuter of the two redheads, Dirk commented on how much I think Katy Perry and Emily Deschanel look alike... so we look up Emily on imdb and I get Bones?!.... and at the top of the screen I see "older sister to Zooey Deschanel"

I KNEW Emily sounded wrong, but wait... WHAT?! That's so crazy that we never even connected the two! They are sooo much alike in their weird quirkiness and acting! Love it! This is definitely the best discovery of the night.

Okay, so here are Katy and Zooey.

 So there you have it. Lots of very important discoveries going on here today!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

You're right, there are a lot of look-alikes there! I get those red-heads mixed up a lot, too!

Pam said...

My big two? Kiera Knightley and Natalie Portman. Ugh! Can't ever get them straight!

Pam said...

I should say that once they open their mouth I can totally tell Natalie and Kiera apart... its just pictures that throw me off.

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews