Day 38: If it was Christmas Day it Would be Perfect.
 |
| We got almost a foot of snow dumped on us yesterday. It was non stop giant snow flakes falling from the time I woke up to the time I went to bed! This is sort of what it looked like while I waited for Hayden's bus to come... Only about 3 times worse. It's really hard to capture how much is falling in one frame. After we picked Hayden up we attempted to go sledding. It didn't work out too well! There was too much snow and once we started trekking out the the hill the wind picked up and it started to blizzard! It was a pretty crazy storm. |
|
If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.
No comments:
Post a Comment