Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 41: Valentines Dance

 I missed my 365 post yesterday :( I went to Hayden's preschool and had lots of fun helping out, but I forgot to take any pictures! I really need to get some photos of Hayden on here, as Ginny has been hogging all my posts lately!

Tonight we went to a Valentines dinner and dance at the church. It was pretty fun. Dirk and I had never gone dancing together before this... after almost 7 years of marriage, we figured it was about time ;) At the last minute we found out they were doing it a lot more casual than what it normally is, but we decided to dress up anyway. It was fun fitting in to my pretty dress again :)
*edited: I'm 40 pounds heavier than when I bought this dress... I don't fit in to it b/c my weight is great, rather b/c I was smart when I bought it and made sure to get a VERY forgiving dress!! The waist is very stretchy and ruched... my kind of dress ;) Still working on losing all that extra lovin' Ginny gave me :) And I'm totally wearing spanx ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this dress. Good job still fitting in it.

As for the dr. visit. My daughter was neither fascinated nor grossed out, simply interested without extremes of emotion. At first she saw the tools and her eyes got as big as half dollars. She asked that me and her dad protect her incase the dr. wanted to see her too.

Thanks for your comment. I needed to hear that.

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews