So Hayden and I drove downtown where it was just hopping! Everyone was out enjoying the sunshine and spring-like weather! The car thermometer told me it was 55 degrees! It just looked so nice out! I started thinking in my mind whether or not I really needed those groceries today. We kept driving and got all the way to the Walmart parking lot which was so packed it took us forever to just get in there! What was I thinking?! I never go to Walmart on a Saturday! I called Dirk and told him the food could wait. I was turning around!
We drove strait home, put the double stroller in the car, parked, and got out and went for a walk! We were out for about 2 hours in almost 60 degree weather. It was so gorgeous. We went in and out of all kinds of shops we'd driven by a million times but never had gone in to. We discovered all kinds of fun places. The kids had a blast. Hayden kept saying how fun it was and Ginny was grinning ear to ear and laughing and chit chatting the entire time. I think they were just so excited to get out of the house for such a long time!
After two hours we were all getting hungry so we drove over to the Good Food Store and got some custom sandwiches to bring home for an early dinner. Yum!
![]() |
| It was impossible to get the kids to look at me. There were just too many distractions! |


No comments:
Post a Comment