Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Now Hate This Commercial




okay- so saddest thing ever... or maybe funniest? Hayden saw this commercial last night and got really scared. Today, while playing on the kitchen floor with Ginny, Hayden saw a spider and started freaking out. He screamed bloody murder, jumped on the couch, started bawling and yelling and pointing and screaming. I finally figured out that he was trying to tell me there was a spider, so I went in to the kitchen to find it and to move Ginny. He was TERRIFIED and started yelling and crying at me to get Ginny out of there and to get out of there because it was going to hurt me. So I grabbed Ginny (who is now copying Hayden and crying and yelling at me) and went to the couch to comfort Hayden. I had Dirk come in to get rid of the spider (which I still had yet to see), and again the bawling and screaming amplified by about 10x. We couldn't find the spider, so we asked Hayden where he saw it and he started hyperventilating. Finally I picked Hayden up (because he wouldn't touch the floor) and brought him and Ginny to his room, closed the door and tried to comfort him.
Dirk finally found the spider. It was the tiniest spider I've ever seen. Like if it was any smaller you'd need a microscope to see it! Dirk squished it with a tissue and flushed it down the toilet.

I've NEVER seen Hayden this terrified in his entire life. He's never been afraid of spiders before he saw this commercial.

No comments:

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews