Pages

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Day 33: Long Overdue Chocolate Chip Cookies!


These aren't any of those healthy ingredient substitute cookies I've been making this last year. I'm on the verge of getting a full blown cold so I'm treating myself to some good ol' Mrs. Field's-way-too much-butter-and-sugar recipe! Yum. You see, I had a plan for Feb. 1st to start eating super healthy, riding my bike every day and religiously using the Jillian Michaels DVD that came from Netflix. But then I decided to go and get sick instead. So I'm taking advantage of it. I'll work on being healthy once I'm... healthy. :)

1 comment:

Christa said...

Please send some of those cookies this way. I'll even let you borrow my Jillian Michaels DVD. It's in very good condition. It's still in the plastic packaging next to my DVD player in my office...right where I put it in October!

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews