So the first few pictures aren't very in focus at all because she caught me off guard, but I thought the way she ran in to the room was pretty cute! I was trying to take a photo of her new skirt, which I'd just completed, and she would not stop trying to climb on my lap. So I went in to her room and got situated, because I knew she would come running in! She is such a goofball! These photos are in order of how I took them...
Attack!!!.... Oh wait, a distraction. Look at my pretty shoes.
(she literally just dropped to her bum right in front of me and started playing with her shoes. The photo above and below were taken about a second apart from each other!)
Anyway- here's her cute new skirt. I needed something to go with her shirt so I made this out of a scrap of my old curtains... Only I never actually did sew the curtains, just hot glued them... there was still some hot glue on the skirt when I put it on her! Don't worry- it came off ;) The waist band and fake bow thing is from a scrap of corduroy I had from a previous project. I really need to start making clothes more often. It only took me about 30 minutes. Now that Ginny is walking and you can see her clothes better, I think I'll start utilizing my cute fabric stash more often :)
No comments:
Post a Comment