Pages

Friday, February 04, 2011

Day 35: I Made This

I didn't do much of anything today. I took Nyquil last night, so this morning Dirk went to class and came home while I was still snoring away.  Then he took Hayden and the two of them went shopping. At some point in there, Ginny woke up and I changed her, then let her play in her room. I sat down on the couch and apparently fell back asleep, because when Dirk came home Ginny was crawling all over me and I was asleep while sitting upright. I stayed on the couch for a while longer, unable to do much, until Dirk told me to go back to bed. So I crawled back in bed and the world disapeared until he woke me at 1:30pm! Sheesh! I've never had Nyquil do this to me, so apparently my body was craving some recovery sleep. Ginny did the same thing yesterday! Eventually I got moving and went shopping for an upcoming Young Women's activity. By the time I got home it was 6pm. We put the kids to bed, then I made this white ruffled tank top. I've been needing a fancier white tank to go under my cardigans. I bought some trim with a coupon for $4 and used a tank top I already owned. 15 min. later and I was done. Even though I really didn't do much at all today, starting and completing a project made me feel productive!

2 comments:

Sally said...

I love it! I have so many re-purpose/embellish projects in my inspiration file. Now if only I could get one done. Yours turned out great!

Michael and Stephanie said...

So cute! I'm impressed.

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews