Hayden has a superhero birthday party to go to tomorrow. While trying to decide which superhero costume he wants to wear, this conversation went down between Hayden and Dirk...
Hayden comes out of his room this morning dressed as Bumble Bee.
Hayden: "Daddy I am going to go to Johnny's party tomorrow as Bumble Bee!"
Daddy: "Hayden Bumble Bee is a Transformer not a super hero."
Looking a little down he goes back into his room. He comes back out dressed as Darth Vader.
Hayden:" Daddy I can go as Darth Vader!"
Daddy: "Hayden Darth Vader is a Sith Lord not a super hero."
Looking frustrated he goes back into his room in a fit. A few minutes later he comes back out with his Indiana Jones hat and whip.
Hayden: "Daddy I will go as Indiana Jones!"
Daddy: "Hayden, Indiana Jones is an archaeologist adventurer not a super hero."
Hayden: "Daddy you are SO difficult!"
Hayden throws his whip on the ground and stomps off.
1 comment:
THis is hillarious (sp?) This will be shared with Joe. I can really hear Dirk saying this. So funny.
Post a Comment