When Daddy's not looking, Ginny likes to climb up on to his spot on the couch and do this... Then she get's a little more brave and knocks down his book and goes for the other remotes... Then when she hears Daddy coming, she very quickly puts everything down and does this... She sure knows how to bug her Daddy and irritate his OCD!!
I'm loving the daily posts. You're little Ginny is a brave one. I look at those photos and just think what a little whimp Liam is. Then again he doesn't have an older sibling to show him how to do everything.
1 comment:
I'm loving the daily posts. You're little Ginny is a brave one. I look at those photos and just think what a little whimp Liam is. Then again he doesn't have an older sibling to show him how to do everything.
Post a Comment