Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 24: On Again Off Again


My entire day was spent cleaning my bedroom/craft room and putting this little girl's shirt back on... over and over and over... As soon as I would get it on, she'd take it off again. I thought maybe it was uncomfortable so I put another shirt on her, but she did the same thing. She couldn't have been too warm because the house was freezing for most of the day (I forgot to turn the heater up and didn't notice while I was working). So I'm not really sure why she did this, but every time I put it back on her she gave me a look like she was so annoyed with me!

No comments:

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews