Here is Ginny, eating pizza in her party dress. She ate two pieces and a breadstick! That's the same amount I ate minus a small salad!
ONE (busy, crazy, silly, fun, loud, energetic, exhausting, adventurous, lazy, creative, fulfilling) DAY AT A TIME
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Day 25: Pizza Party
Okay, so I didn't pull my camera out today, so I'm cheating a little on this 365 thing... but so far I'm impressed I've been doing this well!
Here is Ginny, eating pizza in her party dress. She ate two pieces and a breadstick! That's the same amount I ate minus a small salad!
Here is Ginny, eating pizza in her party dress. She ate two pieces and a breadstick! That's the same amount I ate minus a small salad!
This blog is about:
365,
Ginny Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.
No comments:
Post a Comment