ONE (busy, crazy, silly, fun, loud, energetic, exhausting, adventurous, lazy, creative, fulfilling) DAY AT A TIME
Friday, January 21, 2011
Day 21: Party Prep
I'm getting ready for Ginny's first birthday party tomorrow. I'm having way too much fun making all sorts of cute things! I've seen lots of people make these tissue paper pouf balls and had been wanting to make them for quite a while. I gave it a shot for Ginny's party and they are the PERFECT addition to the decor. They really tie everything together! Since my place is so small, all the birthday party spread and decor is in the kitchen, and these are great to make it look/feel like you're not really just hanging out in the kitchen. Does that make sense? Anyway, the directions are at Martha Stewart.
This blog is about:
365,
creativity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.
No comments:
Post a Comment