Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 30: I Don't Like It.


I don't like it when my baby has a temperature this high.
I don't like it when tylenol doesn't bring the temp down any more than 1 degree.
I don't like it when the doctor says it's normal and not to worry; it's just a reaction to her shots.
I don't like when she is feeling so uncomfortable and there is nothing I can do to help her.
I don't like that all she wants to do is snuggle with me, but my body temperature just keeps her warm.
I don't like it when it lasts 3 days.
I do like when it seems to be going away. This evening she seemed much better.

2 comments:

Pam said...

dump the tylenol and get some childrens motrin. MUCH better stuff and it lasts longer. Matthew gets his shots today. I hope that reaction isn't the same for him...

Callie said...

Kaden always has really high fevers. Some kids do fever a lot higher than others. With Kaden, he will fever for several days sometimes really high like that. I alternate between Children's Motrin and Tylenol. Poor Kaden lives in a lukewarm bath when he's sick.

Hugs. I know it is tough when they feel like this. Just be sure to give her lots of fluids and lots of love. Hang in there Mommy.

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews