We were all very surprised by the surprise snow storm today! We woke up to yet another day of perfectly falling flakes! Before bed we both checked the weather from two different sources, and they told us it wouldn't snow again until Wednesday! It was a fun surprise! I think we got an additional 4-6 inches today added to the other foot or more we already had on the ground!
*click on the pictures to see the details better*
Hayden moved in to the CTR class in Primary today! He was so proud of his new CTR ring and was very excited to tell me that CTR means "Choose The Right"! He was very nervous to get a new teacher, and cried a bit, but after class told me he just LOVES his new teacher!
4 comments:
Are those seriously real snow flakes? I am so amazed!! Those look like they were cut out of paper :)
I love your snowflake pictures!
(and that little boy is pretty cute, too!)
great photos Laura! Santa brought a box of costumes...how awesome is that!
Wow I can't believe how many costumes he got! How fun! Those snowflakes are unbelievable! I've never seen such unrealistic snowflakes! They look fake! So amazing. Hayden is a doll. Michael is combined with ctr 4 so he got a ctr ring too and was excited.
Post a Comment