Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

A Typical Day at Home in Montana

Playing by the horses
Looking East from our back pasture
Looking North-ish from the back pastures
Hayden's new favorite place to play is in the barn
He loves exploring the barn and playing on the wood piles. They are still in the process of building the barn. It's looking beautiful.
Driving Grandma's truck

These are looking West from the edge of our land. The new barn is in the very bottom left hand corners.

4 comments:

Hamlie said...

Looks like fun! I miss your house and your mom, good times. I'm sooooo excited to hear that you're coming soon! Bring your swimsuit...it's getting warmer (not Texas warm mind you, but warm to Utah and all your snow weather in Montana).

Callie said...

How beautiful...only a few more days until I get to see the beauty of MT and introduce it to Kaden! He won't remember it, but it will be amazing. I forgot how beautiful the sunsets are there. It looks so clean and crisp. Oooh, I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Okay so the one bad thing about my job is the fact that I don't get to go to places with you and Hayden and watch him discovery the world.....that fact actually makes me very sad.

Montana Brandts said...

I love Montana! It is Home Sweet Home! I love it! I am way excited you are coming! Sally Yates is coming this week too! She will be here on Wednesday! What a fun week it'll be to see everyone! I will e-mail you my phone number! You can give me a ring anytime! I am always home and around! I am way excited, I can't wait to see you and your curious, adorable son!!

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews