Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Last of Utah visit

Friday morning, we left Utah and drove back up to Montana. In the car was my brother Nick, who'd been at BYU football camp all week, Hayden, and my sister Megan's boys- Ender and Po'okela, who were hitching a ride up to visit Grandma.

Before we left we got in some good play time. It was a very busy and full week, with difficult computers, and some unexpected events happening, so I got a bit behind on blogging. Here are some pics from the week.

Swimming with my sister Erin, and friend, Julie.
Hayden playing catch with Lars
Throwing rocks in the stream

Rock Canyon

6 comments:

Hamlie said...

I'm so glad you came to visit! I wish we could see each other more often.

Samantha Fife said...

And soon it's MY turn to visit right?! We are getting excited to have you guys in our COLD, WET state..

Sam and Kurtis said...

I'm so glad we got to visit. Hope you had a good drive home and that everything is going good for you.

Crystal said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you are having fun trips!

Montana Brandts said...

I am so sad we didn't get to see you this trip! But we will see eachother again soon I hope! Looks like you had a ton of fun though! I hope all worked out with getting Dirk home!

Kirby and Logan Hoffer said...

Aww sam's baby is so small.....hard to believe they are ever that small, I bet it was nice to visit with everyone!

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews