I've noticed a lot of my regular readers are checking back almost daily- only to not get any update! We've been so busy doing tons of stuff, yet not much at all at the same time. I have this irritation of using other people's computers and other people's cars on a daily basis. So this trip has been awful on those aspects! There is only one computer in my house that I can upload pictures on to, and I have to share it with my chatting/IM addicted brother. It is his, after all, so I can't really kick him off just to update my blog!
Also, I stopped blogging, because I didn't know quite what to say. Dirk is home now. He wasn't supposed to come home until November. Some events happened involving his mission, and his unit was being cautious, and decided to bring him home to protect him. He didn't do anything wrong, and it won't harm his profile- though it probably won't be a positive mark, either. I'm pretty bummed about the whole thing. We begged for this deployment for many reasons. I am, however, ecstatic, that I get to see my husband next week, and even happier that Hayden gets his daddy back, which means I might get to sleep in once in a while!
Dirk is currently at home in San Antonio, and here I am stuck in Montana. I love Montana, and I love visiting, but when my husband is home and I haven't seen him in two months, and I haven't slept in my own bed in a month, I'm getting pretty sick of living away from home, but at the same time, I LOVE it here! Especially in the evenings. I forgot how gorgeous the Montana sky is!
Well, Dirk is coming up here to visit on Monday. He'll be here through the 4th and leave on the 8th. I'm still not sure if I'm going to change my ticket to leave with him, or stay here my extra week as planned. We'll see.
I'll post a bunch of pics when Dirk comes, because he's bringing the laptop!
5 comments:
That sounds rough! I hope that everything is ok with Dirk. I am glad that he is back safe though. You are a brave woman for being away from Dirk for so long!
I am so glad it worked out and you got him home! I can't imagine what is going on, but I am glad he is at home and safe! I couldn't imagine being away from Zack that long, I give you cudos for being so brave!
Wow. What a secretive life the military must be. I can't wait for you to spend this wonderful Independence Day with your hunny!
Ahh...the military. I'm glad, though, that you can look at the bright side of things...like the fact that you'll be with your hubby soon! I have to admit, I am jealous! Enjoy your reunion with him! Hopefully, we'll be able to catch up before you head home! If not, though, I understand. Lots of love! BTW, I missed your blogs too! :)
Tell Dirk hello for us an denjoy a beautiful Montana Fourth of July!
Post a Comment