Hayden got to visit the baby horses today. He really loved them, and they seemed to really like him as well.

Hayden and Uncle Nick with the foal.




The clouds and mist finally let up for a few hours today, so I could see almost all of the mountains. I love these mountains. This is what you see from my parent's yard. Gorgeous.
Hayden and Uncle Nick with the foal.
The clouds and mist finally let up for a few hours today, so I could see almost all of the mountains. I love these mountains. This is what you see from my parent's yard. Gorgeous.
4 comments:
We are sooooo glad you and Hayden are here!
See this isn't fair you are making me wish I was there in Montana. No matter how much I love my job, I miss Montana. But I am exausted so I am glad it is Friday.
MT is such a great place for a little boy to play and discover...especially on your family's land! I'm so excited that you were able to make the trip. Not only for Hayden's adventures, but for your sanity. Being around family makes the deployments so much easier!
I miss the mountains and even the smell of the lilacs (I'm really allergic, but the puffy eyes and runny nose is totally worth the smell of them!). I can't wait to be there too. Although, I think I had better bring my long johns (well, David's...I don't have any) 'cause I am pretty sure I am going to freeze!
there is nothing better than those mission mountains! I love the view right as you top Ravalli hill =)
Post a Comment