I received a phone call, e-mail, and text message about the crazy weather up there today. It was over 100 degrees here. I think my family thinks I have turned into a whimp and can't handle a little snow?!?! I think they are right! I am totally going to freeze! Kaden may see snow sooner than we expected. :)
Pretty! and what the snow! We have some weird weather here too. I really want to put my winter clothes in storage but I don't dare to just yet because the weather has been so back and forth. It's June!
5 comments:
You just gotta love the good ol montana weather....80 degrees one minute and snowing the next!
LOL Oh my goodness! In June? What is up with this crazy weather!
I received a phone call, e-mail, and text message about the crazy weather up there today. It was over 100 degrees here. I think my family thinks I have turned into a whimp and can't handle a little snow?!?! I think they are right! I am totally going to freeze! Kaden may see snow sooner than we expected. :)
Pretty! and what the snow! We have some weird weather here too. I really want to put my winter clothes in storage but I don't dare to just yet because the weather has been so back and forth. It's June!
We are getting the same thing over here in Bozeman. Hail.Rain.Snow. I am tired of it. In fact, it is snowing right now!
Post a Comment