ONE (busy, crazy, silly, fun, loud, energetic, exhausting, adventurous, lazy, creative, fulfilling) DAY AT A TIME
Laura! Look how stinking cute Hayden is! I'm so jealous that you're in Montana...though I'll be there in about 2 weeks! How long are you there? It sounds like you had a "fun" flight. I hope it goes better on the way back!
well I'm glad you guys are having fun and I know we can be in contact everyday, so I am happy about that. Anyway back to work.....I love my job.
What on earth does one do with a frogskin rug? Rest your pinky upon it? It just seems a little small... :-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Laura! Look how stinking cute Hayden is! I'm so jealous that you're in Montana...though I'll be there in about 2 weeks! How long are you there? It sounds like you had a "fun" flight. I hope it goes better on the way back!
well I'm glad you guys are having fun and I know we can be in contact everyday, so I am happy about that. Anyway back to work.....I love my job.
What on earth does one do with a frogskin rug? Rest your pinky upon it? It just seems a little small... :-)
Post a Comment