Pages

Monday, June 09, 2008

The Rain Let Up... sort of






8 comments:

meg dinnell said...

it looks so beautiful there!

Anonymous said...

Man....all these pics make me miss him so much.

Sally said...

I bet Hayden is loving having so much space to explore. I think a ranch is a perfect place for kids to grow up. I know that Annabelle loves it when we go to any of my family's ranches.

Allison said...

It is so fun to see where you grew up! Truly beautiful. Don't feel badly about the cold... it froze here last night! Sheesh!

Callie said...

Laura, you are so talented! These shots are great! I especially love the one where he's standing in the mud and the last one! Beautiful!

And...ahhh, in regards to Dirk's comment.

Rebecca Susan said...

Oh, this is making me so excited to be home. Five days to go!! Maybe I should bring the kids out to see the horses! I bet they'd love that. I think Dylan and Hayden will rather enjoy one another's company:)

Crystal said...

What cute pics! It is beautiful there! I hope you are having a wonderful time!

Amelia said...

Laura... you really are an amazing shot with the camera, all of your pics are great.. I gave you a call last night, but you were off doing something.. anyways hope you got the message :)

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews