We celebrated by having a birthday party with Dirk, via web cam. We were at my sister Erin's house, with her husband- and Dirk's best friend, Lars. My nephew's Ender and Po'okela were also there, as well as our best friend Julie. And of course Hayden and I.
We had some delicious chocolate cheesecakes, party hats, balloons, noise makers, and confetti poppers. We sang happy birthday to Dirk and just hung out and had fun talking to him.
It was the best we could do to celebrate his birthday, while he's in a different country. It was a lot of fun.


Erin and Lars

Giving Daddy birthday kisses

Our friend, Julie



Dirk, the web cam, and the cake

WE LOVE YOU DIRK! We Hope You Had a Great Birthday!!!
5 comments:
What a fun idea! I bet Dirk loved it!!!!
I really should work on my posture, but at least I matched the pillow.
It was a fun party, thanks for the invite! I'm sorry I had to leave the party early.
Yeah the party was cool, I was a bit depressed yesterday and that got me over it. Also that tire better get replaced before you head back. I have no idea yet what to get with the Amazon card yet....trying to figure it out. Love you thanks for the party.
Happy Birthday Dirk! I'm glad you got to enjoy the party with your family. Too bad you didn't get to eat any of that choc. cheesecake!
Too funny!!! Last time David was deployed, he was traveling on his birthday! I didn't even get to talk to him...he was home the next day though...so that was a great birthday present! :) Hopefully, he'll be back before his birthday this year!
We fly out of Tucson this morning!!! I am so excited to be in MT again. We'll have to catch up soon!
Post a Comment