Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hanging With Celebrities



Dirk had to meet with some celebrities today. He had to for his job- not got to.

From left to right he met Mike Vogel- (Cloverfield, Poseiden, Sisterhood of Traveling Pants), Hilary Burton (One Tree Hill), and Eric Mabius (Ugly Betty, The OC, L-Word, Eyes).

He gets to hang out with them tomorrow as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah the things I do for my country.

Callie said...

Rough gig...and to think David was complaining about the sandstorms!:)

Hamlie said...

Thanks, I was actually wondering who those people were.

Allison said...

uuummm... so what exactly does Dirk do for work?? I think this would be worthy of a post for those of us who joined your blogging world a little late in the game! :-)

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews