We got about 15 inches of snow last night, so we woke up to lots and lots of whiteness! I helped clean off the cars and the driveway this morning, then Hayden wanted to come out and play. It was a bit windy and really deep, but he still wanted to stay out and play all morning! Grandma came out to try and help him build a snowman, but the snow wasn't packing, so we'll have to try later. It's an awful lot of snow, but we still aren't getting the super cold and windy conditions the rest of the country seems to be getting. For that I am grateful. I hope you all are keeping warm and safe.



1 comment:
Laura's right...there's a lot of snow here :) We drove up the next day and where shocked at how much there was! We went sledding yesterday. I would have called if I had known about it sooner than 2 minutes before we left. :)
Post a Comment