Hayden loves Grandpa's dog that looks just like his favorite stuffed animal "wolfy"

Dirk taught him how to make snow balls.
Dirk taught him how to make snow balls.
I decided snow time was over right about then! We spent the evening haning out with family and friends. We caught Hayden and his cousins and friends watching "Alvin and the Chipmunks" in the bedroom... because apparentally 5 times in the last 2 days wasn't enough for him!

Jace, cousin June, McKenzie, Hayden and cousin Chloe
Jace, cousin June, McKenzie, Hayden and cousin Chloe
2 comments:
Hayden looks adorable in his winter outfit. The snow here is crazy! I wish it would get that warm here. Enjoy your snow!
Snow...I miss snow. David keeps saying we should go up to Mt Lemmon this weekend to show Kaden what snow is, but Kaden doesn't even have a winter coat! :)
Looks like you all are having fun with family!
Post a Comment