Pages

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Joy to the World

I love all the JOYs that come with the Christmas season. Tonight, watching Hayden stare at the Christmas tree in facsination was wonderful.

Having Christmas with a 2 1/2 yr old makes everything seem so much more magical.

Then there was the joy of receiving an early Christmas gift- my new wide angle lens for my camera. I tested it out while I snuggled up on the couch with a warm blanket, stared at the warm, intoxicating glow of the lights on the tree, and watched Grey's Anatomy. Perfect.

Hayden bumped me while I took this photo. It looks neat.

4 comments:

Callie said...

Wide angle lenses are awesome! My mom has given me a ton of lenses and I discovered I had a wide angle one that works perfect for taking pictures of our new house! Yay! :)

I love the pictures of Hayden in front of the tree...so precious.

Rebecca Susan said...

It looks like your Christmas tree is running away! lol

Samantha Fife said...

I like the Christmas Tree Picture...

Sally said...

How exciting, new people moving in! There are actually 2 wards in Rifle. They take in the surrounding area too so I think the town of Rifle itself is split between the two wards. We are in 1st ward, but either way the town is small enough we can't live too far apart! And I would love a friend here. We have lived here for 4 months and the only people that have come over besides family are a few guys who work with Josh and the missionaries! Anyway, if they aren't here yet and they are still looking for a place to live I know of one, right next to us. And I love your Christmas tree. I think it's important to keep the tradition going for the kids even if it is only up for a few weeks!

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews