The year is half over! I can't believe how fast it's gone. For all but the first two days of June, Hayden and I were living out of a suitcase, up at my parent's house in Montana, and visiting my sisters in Utah. We've had a lot of fun, and I've definitely been slacking on my blogs. I'm just going to throw a whole bunch of pictures on here from the last couple of weeks. These are all from Montana.
3 comments:
I'm surprised at how fast June went by and I haven't decided if it's a good thing or a bad thing for me. I'm enjoying my break but it can be boring sometimes because no one else is around to play with me.
Love all the pictures! looks like you and hayden had fun! I miss those mission mountains, there is nothing like them, I'm glad Dirk is home safe!
It is about time you got back to blogging, we have been missing you! I love all of your pictures! It makes me miss Montana so much and want to move back! I love the horses, I bet Hayden has had so much fun being up there!
Post a Comment