Hayden did a lot more slip 'n falling, than slip 'n sliding. He loved it though! Thanks Great G&G Pooley!!
Today we got a package in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa Neill. Dirk opened the box and took out the wrapped gift. I told them to wait so I could get my camera, but apparentally Hayden couldn't wait! By the time I got back it was already half open and Hayden was going nuts over the 'tapor'!
p.s. Hayden dressed himself
4 comments:
Happy birthday, Hayden! I never get tapors for my birthday, he's one lucky kid and apparently very excited about it.
That kid is so good at giving kisses now. He was all over me last night loving up on me! It's so funny.
Dirk that is the problem with toys to come. It takes you 10 minutes to get them out of the package while you're kid is screaming at you to get it open! I hope you get faster! He he or get a knife~.
Hayden I just might have to come over to use your slip n slide with you! Looks like fun!
Thanks for the photos. Hayden is getting so big! Love, Gr. G & G Pooley
Happy Birthday Hayden! I wish we could have gotten to meet you when you were here! But, we hope you have a very happy birthday and that all your birthday wishes come true!
Post a Comment