I stared at the perfect 2 yards of untouched fabric, trying to convince myself it really was okay if I cut it. I just don't have much faith in my sewing skills, so I knew once I cut one piece, there was a chance the fabric could be ruined forever. Seriously, it took about 15 minutes of staring at, and adoring this fabric, much like you would a cute little baby.
I was determined be happy with the finished products, so I sewed slowly. I paid attention to details, and didn't try to skip through things. I've never been good at crafty things- not because I'm not good, but because I'm not patient. This apron tested my patience! I'm not even going to tell you how long it took to finish!
I love it! Isn't it so bright and cheery?!
I'm certain if I wear this, all my cooking and baking will taste better!
7 comments:
Hooray for crafty Laura! Nice job on the apron and good choice of fabric, I love the colors!
so cute! i love it! i have been needing a new apron FOREVER! that looks like a way cute pattern too. good job....way to be crafty!
Okay so you totally have to make another one for me! I don't even own an apron! Way cute Laura!
Adorable! I received a super cute bright apron for my birthday not long ago and I love it! Happy cooking :-)
It is bright and cheery! Nice job.
I am very impressed! I can't sew worth anything, so I am very impressed with your skills of magic! And, I love the fabric! I think it will inspire you to get into the kitchen more and make new recipes that you can add to our blog...I don't think it will make things taste better because the things you make are already fantastic! I love it!
I LOVE this apron! I am sure it will enhance all things kitchen!
Post a Comment