Happy 4th of July!
I hope you all had a fun 4th of July. We've been having lots of fun here with rodeos,
pow-wows, and fireworks. This is Hayden's first year with fireworks, since they're hard to come by in San Antonio. Up here on the reservation in Montana, pretty much anything goes. We had a lot of fun, and lots more to come this next week!
Arlee and Polson, MT Rodeos
My nephews - Ender and Po'okela
Hayden and Grandad
My brother Nick, prepping for our fireworks show
sparklers!
4 comments:
Looks like fun - Michaelas reaction to the fireworks was, NOTHING. She didn't change facial expressions from start to finish and it didn't phase her at all! The ride home though, she said OH WOW a bunch! Crazy Kids! Oh yeah, glad dirk is home.....
Looks like fun, I'm glad you got to spend it with Dirk. I just went to Thanksgiving Point's show with Pam and her family. I didn't want to go home afterwards so I just spent the night at Pam's house. I'm so tired of my roommates.
Those are some awesome pictures! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I wish we could have had the "good" fireworks! We just had all the plain old standard ones...the ones that never leave the ground! It was still fun though! I am glad you guys had an awesome 4th!
So much fun! I hope that you and Hayden are enjoying having Dirk back. I know that I was thinking of you and all the other military families a lot this weekend!
Post a Comment