We made it home sweet home, late Saturday night... or was it early Sunday morning..?
I'm still in vacation/family reunion hangover mode, and quite lazy. Dirk is lucky I've even managed to shower or brush my teeth since we've been home. I really just feel like curling up on MY comfy bed, or maybe in MY OWN car, or quite possibly in front of MY OWN computer, and vegging out for a few weeks. Surprisingly, I've almost finished unpacking all of our suitcases/duffel bags. We had to pay $50 extra for luggage, because we brought so much home!
Hayden and I have actually been quite busy already this week. I'll have some exciting posts and pictures up for you later.
Just thought I'd let you all know we made it home safely.
p.s... Hayden misses Montana terribly. He's been a real grouch since we've been home, and has begged for all his favorite people and things and animals.
3 comments:
I love being here with all of my family and such, but I have to admit, I am ready to get back home too! It has been so wonderful having their love and support,but I could really use to be back in my own environment...not to mention to be able to sleep in my own bed!
I don't have a clue how I am going to get all of our stuff packed back into that one bag! We have been given so many gifts since we got here. Although, we will be leaving a lot of clothes behind...ones that Kaden has outgrown and ones that are too big for me. I do believe I will be leaving all of my maternity pants here!!! Yahoo! :)
Glad you made it back safely.
I'm so glad you made it home safely. Enjoy your bed!
Glad you made it back safely! you're doing really well if you have already unpacked most of your stuff, we go home for a weekend and it takes me 2 months or till the next time we go home to finish unpacking =) Oh and in response to your question...I am a little disappointed but relieved at the same time, if that it is at all possible!
Post a Comment