On another note- it seems as though I am getting some spring - like weather today, and I'm ecstatic about that!
ONE (busy, crazy, silly, fun, loud, energetic, exhausting, adventurous, lazy, creative, fulfilling) DAY AT A TIME
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Flowers
I'm just practicing. I really need to get away from my house. There's not much here to take pictures of besides flowers! Not that they aren't pretty, but I'm sure you're all getting tired of my flower pictures. You can only do so many before you need another subject! Click on the picture to get the close up - full view.
On another note- it seems as though I am getting some spring - like weather today, and I'm ecstatic about that!







On another note- it seems as though I am getting some spring - like weather today, and I'm ecstatic about that!
This blog is about:
nature
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.
4 comments:
hey,
stumbled across (clicked across?) your blog by the "next blog" link.
your photos are fabulous!
take care,
-b
laura-
sounds like you had a rough day. Sorry, By the way, I really like your flower pictures. The ones of Hayden are always great as well. He's such a cute little elfish boy.
love you -
SARAH
They are pretty flowers though....
I don'get sick of think anyone can ever get sick of looking at flowers! Looking at there radiant colors...its kind of mesmerizing! They are very pretty! I am glad to see you are getting some spring weather! The flowers are gorgous!
Post a Comment