ONE (busy, crazy, silly, fun, loud, energetic, exhausting, adventurous, lazy, creative, fulfilling) DAY AT A TIME
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Sand Art
We got to our beach condo, in Port Aransas, but had to wait an hour to check in. So we went for a little stroll on the VERY crowded beach (not even close to as crowded as Santa Monica last year). We found out there were so many people, because a sand sculpture weekend contest was just finishing up. There were some amazing sculptures there, so I thought I'd share.




This blog is about:
family trips
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.
5 comments:
wifi huh? Cool sand sculptures! How awesome that you got to see them!
Those are cool! We should make one too.
Those are way cool! Did you see the ones I did when we went to the sand dunes camping? No, yeah, okay maybe that's because I am not as cool or talented as these people! How awesome are those?! SOOOOOO AWESOME!
Ok so I am the retarted one. I was just looking back through some of my old posts and found the comment you left me! SORRY! So I think I am a year younger than you. Most of the time at stake events I would be there with Shannon Lacey and Tessa Anderson. Tessa had blond hair and Shannon's was kinda red. I did often have lighter hair back then. And I am the ONLY Sally from Drummond. But don't worry I am so not offended!
You got it right with the trumpet and the crazy hair. I'll find a pic and post it.
Post a Comment