The flowers look really pretty if you click on them to make them bigger.
ONE (busy, crazy, silly, fun, loud, energetic, exhausting, adventurous, lazy, creative, fulfilling) DAY AT A TIME
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
April Showers bring May Flowers
It was a little rainy and wet outside this morning, but it was still very warm, so Hayden and I decided to explore the wetness a little. It was just barely sprinkling, not even that, more like misting. Then the rain started to pick up a bit and fall harder. We were having so much fun, so I just let him enjoy it. He thought it was so neat! Then he found where some water was running off the roof, and had fun standing underneath it, splashing, and getting soaked. He was also sweet enough to pick me a pretty little dandelion. It's the first flower Hayden's ever given me. It was so cute!
The flowers look really pretty if you click on them to make them bigger.









The flowers look really pretty if you click on them to make them bigger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.
3 comments:
That is so cool! See you got some rain! I love the last picture how did you do that? I want to learn how! What photoshop do you have? Your pics are way cute and good! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
I don't actually have photo shop right now. All my flower pictures I posted today are completely un-edited. For the last picture, I used a color accent setting that is on my camera. Mine is in my automatic scene "SCN" section.
Hayden sure enjoyed getting wet! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment