Pages

Thursday, March 06, 2008

What Good Is Life Without Bath Time??




Okay, I know I've taken about a million photos of Hayden in the tub, but here are some more! I was blowing bubbles off my hand, and he was laughing so hard he kept falling forward. He was giggling so much, I couldn't stop laughing. After a while I decided to try and handle the camera at the same time as blowing the bubbles. It didn't work too well, and by then he was tired, but you still get to see some of his sillyness.




2 comments:

Kelsey said...

That is a great video! Cute pics too!

Callie said...

I love his giggle! Oh my gosh...he's adorable!

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews