Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Little Dweeb Boy

Hayden got some swimming goggles yesterday, and has been trying to put them on a take them off ever since. He'll only wear them for a few seconds before he decides he doesn't like them anymore. He looks like such a little dweeb! Kind of reminded me of the guy from 'Nottinghill'. :)



5 comments:

Rebecca Susan said...

Look at how cute you are! Swim goggles are such a great toy. Dylan broke his, so we should probably get some more before we head to grandma's pool. He looks awesome. The yard pictures make me a little jealous! But I just got to spend two days at the beach, so I best not complain.

Callie said...

Oh my goodness, that is too funny! He's so cute!

Samantha Fife said...

I love your little dweeb boy!

Sam and Kurtis said...

oh i can totally see the connection to the notting hill guy. LOL specially in the one where he looks a little crazy with one eye closed. So cute!! and i love the frogs.

Kelsey said...

Okay I have to say it- he does look like a dork. lol But a cute dork!

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews