Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Smarty Pants

I read somewhere that playing with blocks helps develop the same part of the brain used for speach. Hayden was a little behind on his words, nothing to worry about, but I decided to get him some blocks.

I don't know how we made it to 18 months without having any. I guess it's just not a very common toy anymore. I had to search a couple stores before I found some.

We've had them for a couple months now, and his speach has actually gotten way better since we got them. Maybe they worked? Maybe it was just timing? Who knows. What we do know is that Hayden loves them and is getting really good at stacking them all by himself!









2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Yeah I got those out with him the last time I watched him and was surprised by how well he stacked them. Yeah Hayden!

Callie said...

That's quite the stack!!! Wow!

If you've gotten behind on our blog and would like to see more, just click on "older posts" above.^^^^^^^^
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Total Pageviews