We went bowling Saturday night with our friends, Kelsey and Joe. This was Hayden's first time. He thought it was pretty fun to push his own 5 pound ball, but then resorted to kicking it. His very first time pushing the ball (with a little extra help from me... but really, not much) he got about half the pins to fall down. He thought it was so cool when the pins fell and clapped and cheered with everyone else. He was so excited the whole night and loved dancing to the loud music. Toward the end of the night, they turned the lights off and the black lights and disco lights on. I was afraid it would scare Hayden, but he just thought it was even cooler that way!
Concentrating on the score board while eating his pickle.
It was both Hayden and Michael's first time bowling!
2 comments:
Sweet pictures! They are awesome! They make me miss my old house! And with I had some like that in our new house but, we are just renting right now! So, nothing I can do about it right now! We moved to Utah in July and right after we moved the real estate market crashed, so lucky for us our house in Missoula hasn't sold yet! Yipee! So, we are stuck renting for now! Do you do photography at all? Your pics are really good, so if you don't you should think about doing it! Do you use photoshop? I'm just getting into all that stuff! It's so fun! Welp, hope you are all doing well! Talk to ya later!
Jessica:)
The new cabnets in the kitchen make me miss my old house! Sorry..I have troubles completing my thoughts some times! I swear I gave my brains to my daughter when I had her!
Post a Comment